- A chat with my sister this morning
- Camellias from my Mum's garden
- Looking at old photographs
- The kind lady at the supermarket who offered to park my trolley for me while I was struggling to get my octopus into his car seat.
- A giggling little boy (who is now sound asleep)
- Cuddles and kisses with the husbeast (who seems less stressed about his exam, for which I am both happy and grateful)
- Going to bed early (well in about 10 mins from now!) in the knowledge that I love and am loved.
... and finding this precious moment to share my happiness with you. I hope that there has been happiness in your day too. xx